The Great Thanksgiving Sweater - Like Honey

The Great Thanksgiving Sweater




I despise turtlenecks, y'all. Like really can't stand them. They look so adorable on other people, but when I wear them I just look like an actual turtle and it honestly makes me a little claustrophobic! But I love the trend and I don't like having a cold neck, so when I saw this darling "mock neck" poncho sweater at JCPenney, I just had to scoop it up! It looks JUST like a pricier LOFT sweater that everyone's obsessing over but I paid less than $20 for mine! You can shop both sweater options down below.





Of course, Lucy had to match me! I found the cutest little wool hat for her at Target and knew she would love it since it looked like mine. Her sweater is also a Target find that I scored on clearance for under $5! I accidentally got her a size too big but it worked out! I love how much she loves to match me and hope she never outgrows it--my mom and I still match a lot since we wear a lot of the same stuff!




This whole look would really be perfect for Thanksgiving, too! The sweater is flowy and forgiving in a flattering way, warm and cozy, and even long enough for leggings if you size up like I did! I love the heather grey color and I know I'll be wearing this one a ton this fall and winter.

SHOP THE LOOK
Do you know what you're wearing for Thanksgiving yet? What would you wear to the pumpkin patch?


7 comments

  1. Your sweater is such a great classic. I have one that is like this and just posted it too! Your little girl is just so adorable too!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so comfy! Need a sweater to hide the belly on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought that was the Loft sweater. Love it and this entire look. Perfect outfit for the background, too. And I love Lucy's outfit too. I love that my 5-year old girl loves to match with me too and I hope it lasts for a long while. I need to buy her Lucy's hat!

    Come link your latest posts and skirt outfits with the new monthly Skirt Linkup, live today and every last Tuesday of each month! Thanks. =)) And as always a new Thursday Moda goes LIVE each Thursday!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/10/skirting-rules-linkup-midi-skirts-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I could get my girls and i coordinating outfits for the holiday. They are definitely two different ages and I am not sure either would go for matching me or each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so perfect for Thanksgiving because you can accessorize it in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater! It looks so pretty on you and matching outfit with Lucy is adorable!! You guys look so cute..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top