Grandma's Pumpkin Bars - Like Honey

Grandma's Pumpkin Bars



Helloooo Fall! My windows are open, the crisp air is rolling in, and the leaves outside are just beginning to turn so I just had to whip up my first batch of pumpkin bars of the season! This recipe was handed down to me from my Grandma Jo. She and my mom have been making it every fall for as long as I can remember. In fact, my grandma and I used to have "tea parties" when I was really young; we baked peanut butter balls and pumpkin bars and listened to Elvis Presley! It's one of my favorite childhood memories and the smell of these bars baking in my own house had me reminiscing and thinking about starting up the old tradition with Lucy soon!




If you're looking for a reason to make these delicious fall treats (do you really need one?), we delivered a couple of batches to our neighbors over the weekend and got rave reviews! It's a crowd pleaser, for sure, and as someone who isn't a huge fan of pumpkin but loves these bars, that's saying something!


{CLICK IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD + PRINT!}

Pumpkin bars are my favorite way to sort of "kick off" fall. They're not too cozy for those lingering warm temps, but still make the house smell like autumn in heaven and really get me in the mood for all things fall! Even if you're not a pumpkin fanatic, I know you're going to love these bars as much as I do!


5 comments

  1. These look so delicious, I may need to try and make some for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have been needing a new pumpkin recipe! Thanks for the idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE anything with pumpkin in it and these bars look amazing! Perfect fall dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on a pumpkin treat. So much better than the fake latte flavor if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something I'd like to try even if I have to find a vegan option x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top