The Retro Mini Skirt - Like Honey

The Retro Mini Skirt







Y'all know how much I love everything vintage, so when I saw that fabrics like corduroy and suede were coming back I had to hop on board! I'm also really into the multi-stripe sweater trend, particularly these ribbed knits and tighter fits. I just had to pair these two together for a fun, retro look and I love the 70's/90's vibes this whole outfit gives off! My sweater is completely sold out, but I've linked several other super affordable options below along with my exact skirt + a few others! The skirt runs mostly TTS but if you're in between I would size up. I went with a large and I'm glad I did because I can tuck in thicker sweaters than I would have been able to in my usual medium.

SHOP THE LOOK





Not fashion related: Have you tried Scooter's coffee? They're a drive-thru only coffee shop with lots of amazing flavors, including a "Candy Bar" menu where you can ask for any candy bar you can think of and they make your drink taste like that bar! This isn't sponsored, by the way, I just love Scooter's! Their prices are great, too, and the service is always friendly and speedy so if you're looking to support a new local coffee shop, find your local Scooter's franchise here and give it a try! If you sign up for their email list you even get a free drink (+ a freebie on your birthday, too)! I got a milky way coffee this time and it was the perfect mix of mocha and caramel! My favorites are Heath Bar and Kit Kat.



Back to the outfit: Can we talk about these cute buttons? I think that detail is just so fun and makes this skirt so different! I'm working on a round up of different ways to wear this burgundy mini skirt for fall and winter so you can really rock the trend in multiple ways! Let me know if you'd be interested in that post or tell me how you would style it in the comments!


5 comments

  1. So cute! Those button down details on your skirt are my favorite and the color comes in close 2nd! We don't have Scooter's coffee here but I would totally try it if we did. I am such a big coffee drinker that I don't discriminate! Lol Happy weekend!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've styled this skirt. Cute and fresh! Great post. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love corduroy skirts with buttons on the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you look adorable in that fun mini corduroy skirt. It is the perfect mini for Fall. Love it with that colorful stripey top. And girl I love coffee. I drink many cups throughout the week!

    Welcome by and linkup with me this Thursday and every week for the Moda Linkup. =) Have a Fab, Fab Weekend!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/10/thursday-moda-138-targets-glen-plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you paired the retro skirt with a retro top!

    Sincerely, Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top