Easy Parmesan Roasted Green Beans - Like Honey

Easy Parmesan Roasted Green Beans


Fun Fact: I'm the world's pickiest eater. The list of foods I do like is a lot shorter than the list of foods I despise, and like most toddlers, I struggle to get in all of my fruits and veggies. Thankfully, I've found quite a few recipes over the years that make getting my greens fun and delicious and today's recipe is one even my kiddos have praised! It's all thanks to the addition of savory and authentic Parmesan Reggiano® cheese.



Parmesan Reggiano® is not your average parmesan cheese. This stuff is the real deal, imported straight from Parma, Italy and it even has the pin-dots on the rind to prove it! I love the flavor of Parmesan Reggiano® and the tanginess it adds to plain green beans, but did you know that parmesan cheese is actually pretty good for you? It's naturally lactose free thanks to it's long aging process, making it easy to digest, as well as being packed with added protein and calcium! You can read more about the health benefits of parmesan cheese here. Isn't it great that I can make a healthy food like green beans taste even better with another healthy ingredient? Who knew?!




These Parmesan Roasted Green Beans are such a quick and easy side dish to go with you next meal. Even your kids will be asking for seconds! The fresh grated Parmesan Reggiano® gives it such an intense flavor that really takes this dish from average to outstanding, and also fun to make! Download the recipe below to try it for yourself:

If you're a fan of fettuccine alfredo, chicken parmesan, fondue, cheese platters, or any other parmesan-worthy dish, try Parmesan Reggiano! It will completely change how you look at typical pre-grated parmesan!

*Thank you to Parmesan Reggiano® for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting Like Honey!*



9 comments

  1. Omg I am watering! (vegetarian here hahaha) I usually make parmesan asparagus, but I would love to try this recipe as well! I think parmesan makes everything better. Looks really yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The real Parmesan Reggiano makes this one really stand out! Definitely vegetarian friendly!

      Delete
  2. Yum, I love green beans! I haven't roasted them in years. Can't wait to try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite way to eat them! Love that they're still healthy!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love green beans and this recipe sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love this, then! Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  4. Yummy! I love that you used frozen green beans because those are always in season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've tried with fresh before, but frozen always just seems to work best which is extra convenient!

      Delete
  5. I will copy this recipe tomorrow. Perfect I have beans and parmesan cheese. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top