Leith Dress Dupe + Plaid Wrap Scarf - Like Honey

Leith Dress Dupe + Plaid Wrap Scarf






SHOP THE LOOK





Okay, I know we've all seen the cult-favorite Leith dresses that are taking over wardrobes everywhere, but I actually found this dress at Forever 21 for about 1/3 of the cost! It's shockingly good quality, too--thick material with a lot of stretch and feels really well made! I'm super happy with it and tempted to go back for one of the other colors, too! I knew I had to have this dark green color for the holidays, though. I love it paired with neutrals like you see here, but it would also be darling with red, burgundy, or gold for holiday parties or Christmas photos!





I've shared this wrap scarf combo before but since ponchos are all the rage right now, I just had to wear it again (I mean, I wear all of my stuff more than once--what's the point otherwise!) and I really love how it looks with the deep forest green. It can be worn as a wrap/poncho thanks to the arm holes, but you can also just toss it on as a scarf like the second to last photo above! Also added these taupe over-the-knee boots from Forever 21 that are super comfortable. I've worn them about 10 times since I got them, a couple of times for the whole day with lots of walking, and can't get enough! Like most OTK boots, they do slide down when you walk, especially when worn without pants, but I'm going to look into some DIY boot bra options and get back to y'all on what works best!

Do you have a favorite high end wardrobe dupe? Are you loyal to the Leith dress or open to knockoffs?




2 comments

  1. I love the color combination in this outfit! It looks so cozy and warm too!

    Virginia | More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous and cozy. What a steal on the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top