A Vintage Yellow Day Dress - Like Honey

A Vintage Yellow Day Dress






Vintage Dress // Tuckernuck Hat // Forever 21 Straw Bag (similar) // Old Loafers (similar)

I can't believe this is my very first true vintage day dress! You might not know that I'm an avid vintage lover and antique hunter. I could spend every weekend at the flea market, scouring for hidden gems and scooping up the latest treasures! On our recent trip to Galveston, I took a quick detour to Houston and got the chance to check out Retropolis: a vintage clothing lover's dream! I had an absolute blast trying on so many pieces of history in that store, but it was this delicate yellow frock that made its way home with me. It's actually from JCPenney! I dated the tag back to the 1960's based on the logo. It's fun to think about the story behind the dress; I can picture the original owner ordering it out of a catalog and waiting anxiously for it to arrive. Was it for a special occasion? A first date, maybe? Whatever its original purpose, I'm excited to breathe new life into it in a new generation!





Vintage Dress // Tuckernuck Hat // Forever 21 Straw Bag (similar) // Old Loafers (similar)

No comments

Back to Top