Slow Cooker Chicken Gnocchi Soup | Olive Garden Copycat! - Like Honey

Slow Cooker Chicken Gnocchi Soup | Olive Garden Copycat!


When Your Favorite Restaurant Is Out Of Reach...

I don't know about you, but Olive Garden is definitely one of my top favorite restaurants. Now that we live about 30 minutes away from the nearest location, I've realized how much I miss not only that creamy, delicious alfredo but also that warm, comforting bowl of Chicken Gnocchi Soup that welcomes me while I wait for my entree.


...You Start Trying To Recreate Your Favorite Dishes At Home!

Now that your mouth is watering and you're locating your nearest OG, let me just tell you: this recipe is JUST like the real thing. Dare I say, better? I mean, things do just taste better at home sometimes and the fact that this recipe whips up with ease in the crockpot means I can enjoy it even on my busiest night of the week! Go ahead and click the image below to download this printable recipe card for yourself!





Every Season is Soup Season

I won't bore you with any other details, except to say that if you love Olive Garden's chicken gnocchi soup, you'll love this at-home recipe! And even if you've never had their soup, you're sure to enjoy a light, yet hearty, bowl of this year-round staple soup! Even my kids love it, spinach and all!

No comments

Back to Top