2020 Fall Decor Finds - Like Honey

2020 Fall Decor Finds

Hello, Fall!


 'Tis the season for all things pumpkin! I'm so excited to decorate my new house for fall finally, but with things still semi-under construction, it may be a year or two before I get to decorate fully to my heart's content. In the meantime, I'm rounding up some seasonal pieces I'm loving that won't break the back--perfect for my renovation-heavy budget.


Ready to Shop? Click Any Product in The Image Below:




https://www.instagram.com/p/CEjwd7sA0t8/

Did you catch that exact green table runner + rust colored stems on display on my Instagram feed? I just love the depth it gives my dining room without being too heavy or bold. The runner is reversible, so I can really use it all year, but I'm already dreaming up some pretty Christmas centerpieces to pair with that stunning shade of green! I try to pick seasonal pieces that can be used two-fold as often as I can to save on money and storage space!



I also shared a shot of my favorite fall wreath from a few years back on Instagram recently. I couldn't find the exact one, but did find a few very similar styles this year that look absolutely beautiful and fantastic quality! You can shop more wreaths and all my other fall decor finds for the year below.


Have you started decorating for fall yet, or have plans to? Do you go more traditional with oranges and yellows or do you keep it neutral? I used to stay strictly neutral but purposely designed my new home renovations to allow myself more freedom with seasonal color schemes and I'm really glad to be adding in more of those traditional fall colors this year! Happy Fall!

Can't Stop, Won't Stop: Even More Fall Decor Finds You'll Love!





No comments

Back to Top