Cookie Butter Truffles - Like Honey

Cookie Butter Truffles


Christmastime calls for decadent desserts, but I don't always have the time to whip up a fantastic display of treats in a hurry. These cookie butter truffles are rich, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness and so simple to make! They only take 4 ingredients and come together in just a few minutes (not including fridge time), so your last minute party snack can be a breeze! Download or pin the recipe card below:



Click the image below to download the printable recipe!






I decided to be fancy and went for the holly sprinkles for this batch, but was soon filled with regret--these little things took forever to place oh-so-carefully on each little truffle before the chocolate melt set. I think I made maybe a dozen before I gave up and started sprinkling recklessly. I do love how they look with the dainty, "perfect" holly leaves, but I think a colorful sanding sugar or other type of holiday sprinkle would easily look just as festive and take half the time! You could even color some of your chocolate to add a colorful drizzle!

However you choose to decorate your cookie butter truffles, I know they'll be the hit of the party! They are so rich and delicious but so simple to make and always a crowd pleaser! Merry Christmas!




No comments

Back to Top