Pearl Embellished Two-in-One Dress - Like Honey

Pearl Embellished Two-in-One Dress






I'll be honest, I'm not usually this dressed up for Valentine's Day. I'm more of a stay in and cook a great meal + Netflix & Chill kinda girl! BUT when I saw this dress, I just had to have it for Valentine's! I ordered mine from VICI Collection since I had some store credit there (here's the link for the dress there, still available in medium!) but Red Dress Boutique has it cheaper AND in two other colors! I'm wearing what their site calls "cream" and mine is a medium!


SHOP THE LOOK








The cute little bow is just so perfect for Valentine's Day or holiday parties, but it is removable! I think I'll take it off next time and wear my hair up with a big statement earring! Of course a red heel was a must for the season, but without the bow you could really rock any color shoe, from nude or black to hot pink or leopard print! The options are so fun with this shift and did I mention it has pockets?! Definitely my favorite "dressy"-dress to date!

Now the question is, where should my next date night be? I need to take this beauty out for another spin!


No comments

Back to Top